Saturday, September 11, 2010

Goldfishconnection.com Review

I recently ordered some Prazi from Goldfishconnection.com and had a great experience.  Even though I never got to use it on my Ryukin (RIP), I hope that this little amateurish review can help those who are thinking about ordering from goldfishconnection.com

The ordering, processing, and shipping was lightning fast.  At around 10:00am, I ordered my Prazi before going to class.  When I came back, I recieved an email stating that my order had shipped at 10:32am.  32 minutes!  I was VERY impressed!  This might be a one time thing, I don't know, but it certainly earns a big ol' gold star in my book.

I ordered on a Friday, the 3rd of September, and received the package on 7th.  For me, that is VERY nice.  Especially since I have the horrible habit of ordering things on or near the weekend.

The only cons are that:

1.  When you order, your cart says you have 2 items when really you ordered 1.  The shipping is considered the second item.  Nothing serious, just a little confusing.

2.  No tracking.  This is more of a personal thing.  Some people like to know where their packages are so that they can time exactly when the package will arrive.  Others don't really mind.  I personally like the option of knowing where my order is, but I didn't think very much about where the Prazi was while I was planning for San Antonio, getting through the first week of classes, and tending to my Ryukin.  I simply wanted it to get here. Which it did, and quickly.

That was my experience.  Goldfishconnection.com had the best Prazi price I could find, and I will definitely be shopping there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment