Friday, September 3, 2010

Ugh

This morning I had a huge scare and thought my Ryukin was dead.  He was sandwiched between two plants, slightly tilted on one side, and breathed VERY shallowly.

Upset, I decided to use the net to either coax him to move or scoop him out.  He then darted across the tank, acting all normal again!  I was relieved, but still worried and wierded out.

Since yesterday he's been putting his nose under the lip of the plastic containers that have my plants in them, then floating as if in suspension, or like he's standing on his tailfin.  Today he wedges himself into the corner of the tank.  I hate that there's more things going on.... I've been changing the water religiously every day, treating it... I don't know...

He was like this a lot.


On some good news, however, I've finally bought some prazi from goldfishconnection.com this morning.  Maybe this will help.  I plan on writing a review in hopes of helping others who are thinking about ordering from this site as well.  So far, it's looking really good; It's already been shipped!  More specifics to come in a future blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment