Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Guy/Girl

There was a big goofy goldfish at PetSmart that caught my eye a couple weeks ago.  I ALMOST bought him/her, but refrained myself from doing so.  Each time I visited, he/she was there, being buried alive by three other pushy orandas but determined to get food from me.  His/her face is the cutest.

This week was the GoldfishConnection auction.  I bid on a ryukin and a ranchu.  In the middle of the week, I thought about that goofy goldfish time and time again.  So I told myself, "If I get outbid, I will take it as a sign to get that fish."  Secretly, I wanted that to happen.

Today, I was outbid on both of them.  HA!

Love that orange, and his/her silver is interesting

The scales remind me of a sumi-e painting
SUUUPER underexposed but this face was what totally seduced me :O

I flippin love this guy already.  Can't wait for Vide and Phoebe to meet him/her in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment