Monday, February 14, 2011

Goldfish Envy again

Ugh, there was this Kirin telescope at PetSmart yesterday that I can't stop thinking about!  It was sooooo small, probably an inch in total length, and had a matching buddy!  I wish I could have taken a picture!

I'm not completely sure if it was kirin, but it had similar coloration to Giovanni at least.  Like speckled-grey mixed with white, pale orange, gold, and red.  Anyway, it was SUCH a cute and pretty telescope.  I want it so badly!!

Buuuut, I need to get everything in order with my current goldfish.  I totally want to start a tank of demekins some day, though :)

It doesn't help that the Dandy Orandas auction has started up again this week.  And guess what they have a lot of?  Kirins!  More awesomely, though, they've got a good batch of huge orandas.  I can't bid, but it's so fun to look at them all.

Here's a look at some of my favorites this week.  The auction ends on Sunday!  Click here to view the showroom.

Lot #87
Beautiful R/W short-tailed ryukin!  Great hump on its back!

Lot #79
Cute kirin ranchu.

Lot #76
Really nice blue ranchu with some bronze/green coloration.
So who wants to guess what color it will change to? :P

Lot #74
Super cute sakura ranchu.  Very interesting Red-gold-white transition

Lot #26
Powerful kirin broadtail Ryukin!
Awesome body structure--I'd buy this guy in a heartbeat!

Lot #25
Fat FAT R/W oranda!  I waaaaaant!
Lot #21
Another bulky one--Look at that beautiful tail!

Lot #6
Another kirin Oranda.  Love those colors and cute face!
Definitely one of my favorites of my favorites :D

No comments:

Post a Comment