Monday, February 7, 2011

More Crap

Giovanni's starting to fin-nip Vide now.  There's no shredded fins yet, but I have a feeling it's going to happen.  Either that, or Giovanni is actually a guy and is chasing Vide.  Which I doubt, because Vide is a bit too small to be releasing eggs, and I've seen eggs released in my tank.  This is insane!  What am I going to do??

Here are the readings for the tank:

Ammonia: 0
Nitrite:  0
Nitrate:  5.0
Ph-High:  7.4
Ph-Low:  7.6  <--closest color match

Maybe it's the changing seasons or something...

40 gallon:
-Giovanni
-Cogburn

75 gallon:
-Vide
-Phoebe

Is that how it's going to have to go?  I have a good feeling that Giovanni and Cogburn will "get along" (meaning she can defend herself/or she'll be too big for him to consider sucking her eyes out.)  I just... I don't know.  Especially with Phoebe, if she goes back in and starts getting picked on, what am I going to do with her?  She can't stay in the ten gallon all her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment